Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Driver, Surprise Me

Yes, another song title for a blog title. Hey, I really just love music (& maybe I'm too lazy to think of my own title). haha  
Just wanted to give a quick update that I'm being consistent with my running & cycling, eating healthfully, & getting enough sleep. It's absolutely wonderful to get back to being myself! It's been snowing here for a little more than a week, so I've been riding the bike on the trainer, but outside running has been just perfect. I don't know what I've done differently this time, but somehow I'm being consistent & it's working! Sometimes I surprise myself. My mother is gone, but I LIVE.


1 comment:

  1. You explanation is excellent and clear. I was impressed with this post and am looking forward to reading more from you.

    Estetik

    ReplyDelete